Our beloved cottage is on the market. Donald received a job offer in Montgomery, Alabama that we couldn't pass up. If you know anyone looking in the West Meade area (near 70/100 split), please send them our way! Realtracs listing here.
I originally started a blog to share my hobby of interior decorating and specifically "cottage" style after my favorite mag Cottage Living went out of print. My husband and I relocated from Nashville to Montgomery, Alabama in January 2010 and our daughter Laney was born in June 2010. My attention then turned to all things baby although I still read a lot about decorating! I'm trying my best to be a good stay at home mom, make new friends and keep up with old ones and our ever changing lives with kids.
Good Luck in Montgomery AND with the sale of your home! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete