Our baby girl is expected to arrive around June 10th. We are naming her Laney Russell. Laney is my great-grandmother's maiden name and Russell is my twin brother. I thought the name Laney was pretty unique, but maybe not. My mom saw an ad for the new American Girl doll the other day and her name is LANIE. She's
Girl of the Year 2010. Ha! So she will probably have a few Lanie's in her school. And of course we will need to buy this doll even though they stole our name. :)
I had a 4D ultrasound on March 15th and got a peek at her! It took almost the entire session to get her to move her hands away from her eyes.
Here's a good foot pic. The tech said her feet and legs are long!
And here is her sweet smiling face!
Here are a couple of my most recent belly pics (taken a few weeks ago). I'll have more after our trip to the beach this weekend for our anniversary.
I did not know you had a blog!! I am so glad to have found it!! Megan had told me the name you picked out and I love it!! I have always loved the name Laney!! I hope is well in the new city! You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous and the nursery is precious! :)
ReplyDelete