Here are the latest nursery pics. It's getting close!
Mom and I found the little side table on sale at Hobby Lobby! It's the perfect size for the space.
Here is my little craft project. I didn't like the shade the lamp came with so we got an adhesive shade that you can customize with your own fabric. I used some leftover material and added pink ribbon trim from Hobby Lobby. It's a little crooked at the top but it turned out better than I thought it would since I'm not very crafty.
Mom made this pillowcase for the twin bed while she was here.
Here you can see the cute detail of the lace and ties.
Here are the antique red transferware plates ready to go on the wall above the crib. They should be up by tomorrow.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






LOVE it all! Your mom did a wonderful job....as always:) Can she come to AZ?
ReplyDeletefabulous drapes!
ReplyDelete